Social stories have a track record of success. These book series help children increase social-emotional skills. Students learn to cope with transitions, deal with anger, increase social skills and effectively deal with challenging situations.
Routine activities can feel overwhelming to children with pragmatic difficulties and these carefully designed stories prepare a child to effectively deal with situations ahead of time.
Comprehension questions at the end of each story helps the reader thoroughly understand what’s expected.
Teachers and parents may wish to use these books with their students/children to help reinforce:
• Social skills
• Reading and comprehension
• Respect, negotiation and cooperation
• Appropriate behavior
Print font size is 16 pt.
Each book has 20 pages and measures 7" x 8.5".
Ages 5 to 11.
Books included in this set:
1. Social Rules / Having a Conversation
2. Sometimes I Have to Wait / When to Say Thanks
3. On the Telephone / Responding Appropriately
4. Classroom Behavior / On the School Bus
5. Dealing with Bullies / Stranger Danger
6. Making Mistakes / Making Responsible Choices
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!