Social stories have a track record of success. These book series help children increase social-emotional skills. Students learn to cope with transitions, deal with anger, increase social skills and effectively deal with challenging situations.
Routine activities can feel overwhelming to children with pragmatic difficulties and these carefully designed stories prepare a child to effectively deal with situations ahead of time.
Comprehension questions at the end of each story helps the reader thoroughly understand what’s expected.
Teachers and parents may wish to use these books with their students/children to help reinforce:
• Social skills
• Reading and comprehension
• Respect, negotiation and cooperation
• Appropriate behavior
Print font size is 21 pt.
Each book measures 7" x 8.5".
Ages 3 to 7
Books included in this set:
1. Saying Excuse Me / Please & Thank You
2. Getting Angry / Sharing
3. Answering Questions / Saying Hi and Bye
4. Talking About my Day / When Things Change
5. Getting Ready for School / Getting Ready for Bed
6. I don’t Understand / Giving and Getting Help
7. Playing with a Friend / Winning and Losing
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!